Sunday, March 2, 2008

the ups and downs of the week



There have been many ups and downs this week. The hugest down of this week is my grandma passed away on Friday. After school, JD called ad told me she had just passed away. I am going to miss her like crazy. The funeral is this next weekend. We asked if we needed to come up, I feel like I should be with family now, but they said no. So we are going to head up at end of this week.
Another down is I have been sick all week and JD has it too. We have that nasty cold/sinus infection and being a teacher there are several meetings that you HAVE to be at despite being sick so I wasn't able to take a day off for rest.
The UP for th week is I got to finally meet Ali. JD and I went to Portland on Saturday, since the family didn't want us to come up until next weekend. I went to the scrapbook convention and he went to a baseball game. It was my first time so I was really excited and needed a distraction after the rough week. I took Ali's class "ALI'S TOP 10." and I had her sign my book. It was so cool!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So jealous! I didnt see you there!
Cant wait to hear about the class she is amazing.

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Glad you had fun at CKC!