Monday, March 10, 2008

The Ring!


I got the ring. On our way back from the coast, we stopped at Ben Bridge and picked up my ring. We went to the coast for Grandma's funeral. It was so hard but we were glad we were there. I miss her so much. In memory of her, we made her mystery green jello salad and brownies for the reception. We went to her house and looked through pictures. It was probably one of the hardest things I had to scrapbook, but I made a display board for the funeral of beautiful pictures of her.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

that was one of the hardest things for me to that at my moms funeral. i totally get that...and how at the same time the pictures are such a comfort! im sure it was lovely!

NICE ring...so happy for you! cant wait to see it in person

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Can't wait to see your ring! :)