Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm on a roll now...

Sorry it has been so long?! With the new school schedule, master's classes online, and everything else under the sun I have many excuses :)

What's new???
  • JD and I got season tickets for the hockey games since we go so much already (student discount )
  • Working on projects for Christmas time :) (can't reveal by blog incase someone reads this) (email me and I'll let you know if you are not on that list)
  • Planning to go to Florida for Spring Break. JD wants to go to Spring Training (Baseball) and I want to go to Disneyworld, Universal Studios and of course, Seaworld!! Aunt Schelle lives over there and we of course want to visit her as well.
  • JD's coaching boys basketball again this year.
  • We're married...but it doesn't seem any different because we've been together so long anyway (7 years)
  • Working on eating healthier and losing weight, but falling behind. I was actively going to kickboxing classes at the court club, but I've slacked off....
  • AND FOR THE FINALLY.....I've blogged without a picture :)

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Glad to hear that all is well with you and JD.

Just keep trying don't give up on your weight loss and your healthier eating it will all workout in the end look at me I have not been able to loose 75.6 pounds.