Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update on life and it's craziness


If I could put a theme song on this blog, it would "School's Out for Summer!" Before school got out, the staff through me a last minute bridal shower. Only a couple people showed, but we had a good time. Friday after work, I went to Cheney, Washington. I usedto work as a special education life skills assistant to see one of my previous students graduate. I have been asked ifI would be going since last graduation?! Afterwards, I dropped JD off at the Spokane Airport (He went to San Francisco to visit a couple friends) and headed to Moses Lake to see my friend and aka Matron of Honor. Her son is also my Godson and cute little ring boy. We had a girls day Saturday and got a pedicure and went and saw Sex and the City. It was a really good movie!!!!

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

sounds like you had a great weekend too.